I’ve been busy fighting war with the WASP. They made a nest inside of our bathroom wall. I am just worried that everyday one or two wasps passing through the window guard and getting into the bathroom somehow. I will write on that in another blog later.
Anyway, I just stumbled onto this article – 20 Tech Habits to Improve Your Life.
It explains the useful DIYs and software that will help you make your life better. I’ve been learning these things by browsing all the websites and blogs for a long time. But you can get them all in a single webblog! It summarizes them very well with all the popular website URL links. Some of them are
- Software keyboard launcher (For example, Launchy)
- Stay on Task With the Right To-Do List (Remember the milk)
- Use Your Camera Phone as Your Digital Photographic Memory
- Consolidate Multiple E-Mail Addresses With Gmail : You can also send email from GMAIL with different ‘from’ email address.
- Never Forget a Password Again:( KeepPass)
- Encrypt Your Private Files (TrueCrypt – in my USB thumb drive I put the encrypted data file )
Also, I learned a nice tip today from this site that you can get money back from the Amazon.com if the price is lowered within a month after you purchase a product! And there is a nice little web site that automatically watches the price list and alerts you when the price goes down. (NukePrice.com)